- Land tenure, including customary tenure, titling and land markets
- Water, forestry, fisheries and ecosystems management
- Farming systems, agricultural development and the rural non-farm economy
- Agricultural investment and inclusive business models
- Governance, policy frameworks and investment standards
- Population, migration and urbanisation
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Agro-food systems, food prices and food security
- Regional cooperation and integration and the agro-food system
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to apply for the respective programme at PLAAS, UWC and are subject to their application procedures. Click here for more information on the PLAAS MPhil & PhD Information Sheet_2020. The PLAAS application deadline is 31 October 2019.
Once shortlisted, PLAAS, UWC will provide a link to the DAAD-Portal. The DAAD application deadline is 30 November 2019.